I’ve always been into my Fords and I have only owned one non-Ford previously and well that lasted a couple of months. I purchased my fiesta brand new in 2011 and had an idea in my head of how I wanted the car to look before I even picked it up. One thing I knew for certain is I wasn’t going to follow the normal crowd with the white and black theme and my fiesta was going to stand out.
About the Car
My vision was always to keep the car nice and subtle with the OEM+ in mind with the addition of colour to stand out from the rest and to do it on a small budget. I’m a true believer that less is more when it comes to modifying a car and that is what I have done. My favourite part of the car has to be the wheels, although not to everyone’s taste but I love them and I was so happy the way the colour on the wheels came out.
- Asian front grill and all exterior grey plastic’s painted gloss black including mirror cap covers
- Focus RS MK2 17″ Replica alloys painted viper Green
- Mountune spoiler extensions painted gloss black
- Smoked LED rear lights and clear MK3 ST 3rd Brake light
- Fiesta S1600 chin spoiler
- Mountune Cat Back exhaust system
- J1 Automotive induction kit
- Full Auto specialist dress up under bonnet painted frozen white to match bodywork
- Front summit upper strut brace
- Mountune Short Throw Shifter
- lowered on ProSprot Coilovers