I have always had a think for Audi’s, guess it started with my old man that had them when I was a young boy.. do remember the 200 turbos had 3 myself being a coupe, b6 190 and this my b7.
About the car
I purchased her 5 yrs ago as a standard 140 TDI s line and ran this for 2 years with just an upgrade of springs and 19″ a5 spokes. Then 2013 I met Julian Loose and Dubfiction and me realised quickly time for changes.. subtle OEM changes is the style I like. Underrated but you know it’s been fettled with.
The upgrades so far are.
- Hr exclusive 50/110 low coil overs supplied by Si Sweetland at Stillstatic fitted by WRS Northampton. These are currently wound down 90mm lower than a standard car.
- Hr anti-roll bars front and back
- Uprated bushes by Powerflex
- Black diamond drilled grooved all round with EBC yellow pads
- Quantum 44 s1 8.5/19 alloys with slight concave running 235/35 Uniroyal sports
- Stage 2 remap to 220 with 430 lb/t to be fair this was done when bought and I contacted the owner for details, I have just added Pipercross filters.
So onto the next stage and this look has been running now for over 2 yrs .. damn some people have had twenty rims on by then, but I am planning
- DC sports 8 pots with 365 discs
- 9/20 TSW USA camber 5 spoke with lip, I am still waiting on cast design from rad48 as my bro Julian sells them
- Interior upgrades as I have left this alone so far and it needs it
So cheers to all @julianloose @dubfiction @ocddetailing @stillstatic and friends.